Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Succulent Planting Part I

      My last post was about making a hanging terrarium with air plants but there are other ways to bring interesting greenery into your living space. Succulent terrariums that sit on a table or shelf are also very popular. I have dubbed the one I make in this video a "living center piece" because it is a bit bigger than just one or two plants in a pot that sit on a shelf. And thought the video I also refer to it as a terrarium which is not exactly correct. To be a terrarium the whole think would have to be encased, usually in glass. I could put a glass cover over my finished piece and then it would become a terrarium. But since I left the top open I think calling it a living center piece is more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment